Steak house poutine
SmartPoints® value per serving
This combination of roasted baby potatoes, mushroom gravy, and blue cheese is reminiscent of steak house sides. Try it with grilled or roasted beef tenderloin.
Uncooked baby potatoes
1½ cup(s), washed and quartered
1½ tsp(s), divided
Canned beef gravy
Red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a cookie sheet with parchment or cooking spray lined foil.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp salt and spread across sheet.
- Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes or until browned and crispy (stir once during cooking). While potatoes roast heat ½ tsp olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet.
- Add onion, mushrooms, and remaining ½ tsp salt and sauté for 7-8 minutes or until soft. Stir in garlic, gravy, and vinegar and bring to a boil. Keep warm.
- When ready to serve drizzle potatoes with gravy and top with crumbled blue cheese and chives.