Steak House Poutine
PersonalPoints™ per serving
This combination of roasted baby potatoes, mushroom gravy, and blue cheese is reminiscent of steak house sides. Try it with grilled or roasted beef tenderloin.
Uncooked baby potatoes
1½ cup(s), washed and quartered
1½ tsp(s), divided
Canned beef gravy
Red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 450 and line a cookie sheet with parchment or cooking spray lined foil.
- Toss potatoes with 1 tsp olive oil and 1 tsp salt and spread across sheet.
- Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes or until browned and crispy (stir once during cooking). While potatoes roast heat ½ tsp olive oil in a medium nonstick skillet.
- Add onion, mushrooms, and remaining ½ tsp salt and sauté for 7-8 minutes or until soft. Stir in garlic, gravy, and vinegar and bring to a boil. Keep warm.
- When ready to serve drizzle potatoes with gravy and top with crumbled blue cheese and chives.