Oatmeal banana chocolate chip energy balls
SmartPoints® value per serving
Looking for something to satisfy that craving in-between meals? Look no further than this quick and easy treat that is ready in under 30 minutes. Our WW protein booster and the rolled oats will keep you feeling fuller for longer while the natural sweetness from the banana satisfies that sugar craving. This sweet treat sure packs a protein and fiber punch!
2 medium, ripe, mashed
Old-fashioned rolled oats
WW Protein Chocolate protein booster powdered drink mix
Mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the mashed ripe bananas, oats, protein booster powder, ground cinnamon, and the mini chocolate chips. Mix until well combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, form the mixture into approximately 1 inch balls and place on the parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow the balls to cool. Once cooled, the energy balls can be stored in an air-tight container for up to 1 week.
- 2 energy balls per serving.
Recipe makes a total of 20 energy balls; 2 balls per serving