We've put together a list of plan-friendly basics to help you navigate the aisles, including some of our members' favourite ZeroPoint™ options. Check off the foods you need, add others you want to buy, and you're good to go!
- Know what you’ll be eating this week. Map out your meals for the week so you’ll know exactly what to buy.
- Beware of sale items. Resist enticing offers of food that you don’t need. Unless it’s on your list, don’t fall for it.
- Find a “kid safe” checkout. This is the one without the candy and snacks.
- Use the Barcode Scanner in the WW app to see the SmartPoints of almost every packaged food.
- Eat before you go. It will help you stick to your list and be better armed to resist tempting offers.
Choose snack packs over bulk. Yes, the giant bag (of pretzels, cereal, whatever) is the better deal. But research has shown that for most products, stockpiling increases the amount consumed. The worry-free portion control of individual packs makes the extra price a sound investment in your healthy future.
Stay organized this week with this printable meal planner!