|Total Time: 0:18||Prep Time: 0:18||Cook Time: -||Serves: 4||Difficulty: Easy|
Leftover turkey has a delicious new fate. Our mayo-free salad is packed with crisp apples and golden raisins and then lightly tossed with a homemade vinaigrette.
- 2 cup(s) cooked skinless light turkey meat, sliced, shredded or chopped
- 2 rib(s), largeuncooked celery, chopped
- 1 medium fresh apple(s), cored and diced
- 1⁄2 cup(s) golden seedless raisins, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar, or raspberry vinegar
- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp ground coriander
- 1⁄4 tsp table salt
- 1 tsp black pepper, freshly ground, or to taste
4 cup(s), shreddedromaine lettuce, shredded
- In a large bowl, combine turkey, celery, apple and raisins; toss to combine. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, oil, coriander, salt and pepper. Add dressing to turkey mixture; toss to combine.
- Arrange lettuce on 4 individual plates and top with turkey salad.
Serving size: 1 1/4 c turkey salad and 1 c lettuce