Top tips for traveling
It's all about the planning!
- Online menus are your friend. Google restaurants in or near your hotel and check out their menus online.
- Choose what you want to eat in advance so you’re less influenced by what other people order.
- Pack your own snacks for when times between meals are longer than expected.
- Incorporate activity into your trip. Take a walking tour for a fun way to get to know the city.
- Ask yourself, “Is it worth it?” when out to big dinners. If a food is worth it, go for it! if not, choose something else.