Sweet Potato Toast with Banana, Honey and Pecans
|Total Time: 0:17||Prep Time: 0:07||Cook Time: 0:10||Serves: 2||Difficulty: Easy|
You can toast the potato slices in a regular toaster or also in a toaster oven (or regular oven).
- 4 oz uncooked sweet potato(es), two 1/3-in-thick slices
- 1 pinch table salt
- 2 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small banana(s), thinly sliced
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 4 tsp chopped pecans, toasted
- Spray sweet potato slices lightly with cooking spray and season with salt. Toast on highest setting in toaster or toaster oven 2-3 times, until potatoes are lightly browned and fork tender (flip slices each time for even toasting).
- Drizzle each potato slice with 1 tsp honey, layer with bananas and garnish with cinnamon; sprinkle each with 2 tsp pecans. Serve immediately.
Serving size: 1 piece toast
Do not spray cooking spray into toaster - lightly coat the potatoes away from the heat source.