Recipe: Drizzle Me Skinny's Banana S'mores
|Prep Time: 0:01||Cook Time: 0:02||Serves: 1|
Kate from Drizzle Me Skinny shared one of her favourite 2 SmartPoint value treat with us.
Here's how she makes it…
- 1 Banana
- 1 Tbsp of Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 tsp of Graham Crumbs
- 5 g of Dark Chocolate
1. Peel and slice your banana open
2. Place 1 heaping Tbsp. of marshmallow fluff in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat for 20 seconds. The fluff will rise, but don’t stir it. Just very quickly spread it on your banana halves with a knife.
3. Top with about 1 tsp in total of graham crumbs (I crush down some graham cracker and keep a bag for when I make this treat)
4. Then I take ½ square (5g) of Lindt 70% dark chocolate and melt in a small microwave safe bowl, heat for 30 seconds. Then turn chocolate piece over and repeat until it is melted, usually 3-4 intervals. Yes, the chocolate is a very small piece but I promise it is enough, I learned that a little goes a long way!
5. Use a small spoon and drizzle the melted chocolate over your banana, voila there you have it!