|Prep Time: 0:15||Cook Time: 0:30||Serves: 4|
Makes 4 Burger Patties. 1SP each or Simply Filling approved.
- 1lb extra lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs (or 1 Slice WW Bread dried out and crushed into bread crumbs)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 & 1/2 tsp red pepper & garlic spice
- 1 tbsp dried onion
- dash of pepper
- dash of salt
Dawn's note: you can add substitute spices with different favourites. Ground turkey needs a little extra flavour, so don't be afraid to switch it up!
- Put all ingredients into a bowl and mix well. Use your hands just to make sure it's all mixed together, or when making a huge batch, use a mixer.
- With your food scale measure out 4oz of the mixture. This should give you 4 Burger patties.
- Use burger press or hands to shape into burgers.
- BBQ, pan fry or even freeze for another day.
- Have on their own, or serve on a thin bun with your favourite toppings and sides! (Don't forget to add the SPV for the bun and sides)