|Prep time: 0:10||Cook time: 1:00||Serves: 8|
One-Pot Hunter’s Stew
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 slice(s), smoked, chopped uncooked bacon
- 2 small, sliced uncooked shallot(s)
- 1medium, sliced uncooked leek(s)
- 2 clove(s), medium, sliced garlic clove(s)
- 3 leaf/leaves bay leaf
- 1 sprig(s) fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp, fresh, chopped rosemary
- 1 medium, diceduncooked sweet potato(es)
- 1 cup(s), quartered cremini mushroom(s)
- 3 breast(s), chopped uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast(s)
- 3 cup(s), 1 can (796 ml)canned diced tomatoes
- 4 fl oz (1/2 cup)red wine
- 2 cup(s)store-bought chicken stock
- 8 large, kalamata, chopped (1/4 cup) olive(s)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a large pot or Dutch oven add the oil and sauté bacon. Add shallots, leeks. Add garlic. Add bay leaves, thyme, and rosemary.
- Add sweet potato, mushrooms, chicken, stir and simmer. Add diced tomatoes, wine and stock. Add olives.
- Transfer to oven and bake for 45 mins - 1 hour.
Serving size: 1.5 cups