Leftover Turkey Tostada
|Prep Time: 0:15||Cook Time: 0:08||Serves: 4|
Leftover Turkey Tostadas
- 30 oz tomatillo, canned, drained
- 1⁄4 cup(s) uncooked onion(s), chopped
- 1 clove(s), garlic, chopped
- 1 small jalapeño pepper(s), seeded and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup(s) cilantro
- 1 medium fresh lime(s), juiced
- 1⁄2 item(s) California (Hass) avocado
- 1⁄2 cup(s) fat free sour cream
- 1 fl oz tequila (optional)
- 1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 4 Weight Watchers (Canada) White Tortilla
- 12 oz cooked turkey breast without skin
- 1 small fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup(s), shredded romaine lettuce
Preheat oven to 400F.
In a medium-sized saucepan, combine the tomatillos, onion, and garlic. Simmer for five minutes.
Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly. Place the tomatillo mixture in a blender or food processor adding the jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice. Pulse to combine
In a blender or food processor combine the avocado, sour cream, tequila, and lime juice. Blend until smooth.
Preheat oven to 400F. Place the tortillas directly on the oven rack and bake for 3-4 minutes per side, until crisp.
Top each tortilla with the salsa verde, 3 oz of turkey breast, avocado crema, and diced tomato.