Grilled Ancho Flank Steak Fajitas
- 1 1⁄2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- 3⁄4 tsp paprika
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 tsp black pepper
- 1 pound uncooked lean flank steak
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, extra virgin, divided
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small uncooked zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced into semicircles
- 2 large uncooked red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Weight Watchers Tortilla
In a small bowl, combine cumin, garlic, salt, chili powder, paprika, cinnamon, and pepper. Rub steak with 1 tsp oil and 1 Tbsp spice mixture; set aside.
In a large bowl, toss vegetables with remaining 2 tsp oil and remaining spice mix.
Preheat outdoor grill to medium-high.
Add veggies to a grill basket and place on grill. Add flank steak to grill.
Grill steak 8 minutes, flipping once, (for medium-rare, or longer to desired degree of doneness); remove steak to a cutting board and loosely cover, let rest for 5 minutes. Remove veggies.
Slice the steak and serve in tortillas with vegetables.