By going paperless not only will you have quicker and easier access to your Monthly Pass card, but you'll be helping reduce the cost to the environment required to produce, print and mail paper cards.
Here's how to switch to a Paperless Monthly Pass:
- Click here to access your Account Settings.
- On the Account Setting page, click on the Opt in for Monthly Pass eCard/Opt out of receiving a Monthly Pass card link.
- Select the I’d like to opt in for Monthly Pass eCard option by adding a check to the box
- Press the blue Submit bar.
- You're done!
How to access your Monthly Pass in the Weight Watchers app:
Once you've made the switch you'll be able to bring up your Monthly Pass easily using our app.
Open the menu section and select the 'My Monthly Pass Card' button under the Planning Tools section.
You can present your Monthly Pass with its own unique ID and barcode to Weight Watchers staff at your next visit and they'll scan it for you. That's it!
Some of the benefits of going paperless include:
- You'll receive your Monthly Pass instantly; no need to wait for the postal service.
- You won't have to worry about losing your pass; you can always access it online.
- You can access your pass from any smartphone, laptop or desktop PC from anywhere at any time.
We believe in making an effort to reduce our carbon footprint and we hope you'll join us.