|Prep time: 0:15||Cook time: 0:02||Serves: 5|
Freezable Breakfast Burrito
A freezer-friendly breakfast recipe just in time for back to school! One of the most common recipe requests we get from members is for freezable, meal prep-style ideas that don’t break the SmartPoints bank. Here is an easy-to-make breakfast burrito that packs in zero Points® foods like eggs and beans, ensuring you start your day off right! Prep these on the weekend, and just microwave in the morning for a satisfying grab-and-go breakfast.
- 5 item(s) 8" flour tortilla(s)
- 10 large egg(s), scrambled
- 10 Tbsp canned black beans, mashed
- 5 Tbsp fat free salsa
- 10 Tbsp low-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 tsp uncooked scallion(s), sliced
- 1 splash(es) hot sauce (optional)
- 1 slice(s) crisp cooked bacon, chopped, (optional) - add 2 SmartPoints per serving
- Assemble burritos by layering salsa, beans, eggs, cheese and onion.
- Wrap in plastic wrap tightly and freeze. When ready to eat, remove plastic wrap and reheat wrapped in a wet paper towel and microwave for 2 minutes.