Date and Blue Cheese Roasted Carrot Salad
|Prep Time: 0:25||Cook Time: 0:25||
- 14 medium uncooked carrot(s), peeled, cut into 5-cm (2-inch) sticks
- 1 Tbsp olive oil, (15 ml)
- 3 cup(s) arugula, (750 ml)
- 1 cup(s) fresh parsley, (250 ml)
- 4 Tbsp blue cheese, (60 ml)
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts, (30 ml)
- 4 item(s) date(s)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice, (22 ml)
- Preheat oven to 230 °C (425 °F). Toss carrots with oil and spread on a large rimmed sheet pan; cook until tender, stirring halfway through, 25-30 minutes. Meanwhile, toss together arugula with parsley in a serving bowl. Spoon roasted carrots over arugula mixture; sprinkle with cheese, nuts and dates. Drizzle lemon juice over top and serve.
Notes: Serving size: 310 ml (1 1/4 cup) We used rainbow carrots for a pretty presentation but if you can’t find them, regular carrots are fine, too.