|Prep Time: 0:15||Cook Time: 0||Serves: 4|
Pomegranate seeds are a colourful, flavourful addition to salads. Cut back on prep work by buying them prepackaged.
- 4 cup(s) fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 1 cup(s) endive, chopped
- 1 medium pear(s), d’Anjou, ripe but firm, cored, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- 1 Tbsp uncooked shallot(s), minced
- 1 Tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1⁄2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, endive, pear and pomegranate seeds.
- In a cruet or small airtight container, combine shallot, vinegar, oil, water, mustard, honey, salt and pepper; shake well.
- Pour dressing over salad; toss until combined.
Serving size: 1 1/2 cups