|Cook Time: 0||
Chopped Broccoli & Cranberry Salad with Egg
This meal-sized salad packs a nutritional punch with nuts, egg, and dried cranberries.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch table salt
- 2 heads uncooked broccoli, florets, tender stems, chopped fine
- 1 cup uncooked radicchio, chopped
- 2 oz shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, grated, about 1/2 cup
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, unsalted, chopped
- 4 whole hard boiled eggs, grated or chopped fine
In a medium sized bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, and salt; set aside.
In a separate larger bowl, combine broccoli, radicchio, cheese, cranberries, and almonds.
Add dressing to bowl and toss. Gently fold in eggs.
Serving Size: 1 1/2 cups