Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
|Total Time: 0:15||Cook Time: 0:05||Serves: 36|
This chocolate treat is quick and easy to make. And the best part is that it doesn't require fancy candy-making equipment!
- 1 2⁄3 cup(s) sugar
- 2⁄3 cup(s) fat free evaporated milk
- 2 Tbsp reduced-calorie margarine
- 12 oz semisweet chocolate, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 14 large marshmallow(s)
- Coat an 8- x 8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine. Bring to a boil in a sauce pan, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour into pan and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours. Cut into 36 squares and serve. (Leave fudge in refrigerator or freezer for a firmer consistency.)