|Prep time: 0:10||Cook time: 0:01||Serves: 2|
- 1 Tbsp, smooth reduced fat peanut butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp, dark chocolate chips, melted
- 1 medium banana(s)
- 1 Tbsp, mini, Reese's Mini Pieces, crushed
- 1 tsp, sprinkles, green color
- Warm peanut butter in microwave to loosen and melt, about 10-15 seconds.
- Warm chocolate chips in microwave to melt, about 15-20 seconds
- Place the peanut butter in a large shallow dish and turn banana to coat evenly.
- Place on plate and sprinkle crushed candy pieces on top.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate. Top with sprinkles and slice into bite-sized pieces.