Banana Bread Protein Pancakes
Bulk up your morning breakfast with these protein pancakes with the classic taste of banana bread.
- 1 large egg(s)
- 1 cup(s) low-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp regular butter
- 2 large banana(s), mashed
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp table salt
- 2 Tbsp unpacked brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup(s) white all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp protein powder, vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup(s) walnut(s), chopped
- 1⁄2 cup(s) fresh blueberries, for garnish
- 4 spray(s) cooking spray
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg, milk, and melted butter. Add in mashed bananas and vanilla extract. In another bowl, combine dry ingredients. Slowly fold dry ingredients into wet mixture.
- Spray a large skillet with cooking oil and turn to medium. Once skillet is hot, cook pancake batter into small discs. Flip once the batter starts to bubble on top.
- Serve with fresh blueberries.
Serving Size: 2-3 pancakes