|Prep time: 0:10||Cook time: 0:20||Serves: 36|
1 SmartPoints Mini Quiches Three Ways
- 3 sheets phyllo pastry, folded in half, cut into 12 squares per sheet (36 total)
- 3 sprays cooking spray
- 12 large eggs
- 1/2 cup cream, heavy
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup cheese, shredded
Asparagus and Feta
- 4 spears (1/2 cup) asparagus, cut on a bias
- 2 Tbsp parsley chopped
- 1 oz feta, crumbled
Roasted red pepper and goat cheese
- 2 oz (1/3 cup) roasted red peppers, packed in water, thoroughly dried and chopped
- 3 Tbsp goat cheese
Bacon ‘ N’ Onion
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 medium scallion, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Fold each sheet of phyllo in half and cut into 12 small squares per sheet yielding 36 squares total. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray and place phyllo into the cups. Cover with damp paper towel while working.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs, cream, and salt and pepper together. Fill the phyllo cups with the base mixture and then sprinkle on the cheese.
- Fill 12 of the cups with the green mixture. Fill 12 of the cups with the red mixture. Fill 12 of the cups with the bacon and onion mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown. Remove from oven and serve.