Turkey burger with sweet potato chips
Turkey Breast, Skinless, raw
Granary bread roll(s)
½ zest(s) of 1, plus extra zest to garnish
Lemon Juice, Fresh
1 tablespoons, juice of 1/2 lemon
Chilli, Green or Red
2 individual, red, 1 deseeded and chopped and 1 finely sliced
1 tablespoons, finely chopped, plus extra to garnish
Sweet potato(es), raw
600 g, cut into thin chips
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Reduced Fat Mayonnaise
4 portion(s), baby leaf
1 large, thickly sliced
- Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas mark 7. Put the turkey fillets between 2 sheets of clingfilm and bash with a rolling pin to flatten. Transfer to a bowl with the lemon zest and juice, chopped chilli and coriander. Turn to coat then season.
- Put the chips in a large roasting tin, mist all over with cooking spray and season well. Bake for 20 minutes, turning once.
- Meanwhile, heat a nonstick griddle pan over a medium heat and cook the turkey for 5 minutes on each side until cooked. Remove from the pan.
- Lightly toast the rolls. Spread the mayonnaise over the bottom half of each roll then top with the salad leaves, tomato slices and turkey. Garnish with the sliced chilli, extra lemon zest and coriander, and remaining bun halves.
- Serve the burgers with the sweet potato chips on the side.