Tandoori masala mushroom, pea & spinach curry - spice pots
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Spice Pots Tandoori Masala Blend
5 teaspoon(s), level
Reduced Fat Coconut Milk, Canned (7.7% Fat)
Peas, frozen, boiled
- Mist a nonstick pan with cooking spray and place over a medium-high heat then slowly cook the onions for 10 minutes, or until soft and translucent.
- Add the ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomato puree, Tandoori Masala spices and a splash of water. Cook for a couple of minutes until the spices release an aroma.
- Add the mushrooms and stir well (you may need to add a little more water to keep the mixture loose and to stop the spices from burning). Cook for a further 3-4 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and cook gently for 10 minutes.
- Finally add the frozen peas, spinach and season with salt. Stir well and cook until the spinach has wilted.
- Serve with the chopped coriander and lime wedges.