Smart cooked breakfast
Calorie controlled cooking spray
150 g, sliced
Vegetable stock cube(s)
¼ cube(s), 100ml
Reduced fat pork sausages, grilled
Bacon medallions, raw
Egg, whole, raw
2 medium, raw
Baked beans, reduced sugar & salt
1 can(s), small
- Preheat the grill. Put the sausages on the grill rack and grill for 5 mins.
- Put the mushrooms and stock into a pan, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5-6 mins, stirring occasionally.
- After the sausages have been on for 5 mins, turn and add the bacon medallions and tomatoes, cook for 5 mins until crispy, turning the bacon once.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick frying pan with the cooking spray, heat for a few seconds then crack in the eggs and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 mins to set them, then finish off under the grill while you warm the baked beans.
- Share everything between 2 warm plates, season and serve.