Open veggie burger with sweet potato wedges
Sweet potato(es), raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 can(s), large, drained
1 sprig(s), fresh
1½ teaspoons, level
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Granary bread roll(s)
4 leaf/leaves, small
1 individual, medium
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Put the wedges on an oven tray and mist with cooking spray. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden.
- Meanwhile, put the chickpeas, parsley and garlic into a food processor and blitz until the mixture comes together. Add the courgette, breadcrumbs, coriander and egg and pulse until combined. Shape the mixture into 4 patties.
- Heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat. Cook the patties for 4-5 minutes each side, until browned and cooked through.
- In a small bowl, combine the sriracha and yogurt, then season to taste.
- Top each roll half with lettuce leaves, tomato, cucumber, a veggie patty and a dollop of the yogurt sauce. Serve the burgers with the sweet potato wedges on the side.