Crunchy Mediterranean pittas
3 large, chopped roughly
1 portion(s), medium, cubed
1 medium, cubed
Olives, in Brine
8 individual, sliced
Light Feta Cheese
40 g, crumbled
1 individual, Little Gem, shredded
1 teaspoon(s), extra virgin
Reduced Fat Houmous
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
Wholemeal Pitta Bread
- Toast the pumpkin seeds in a non-stick frying pan for 1–2 minutes until they start to pop. Remove from the heat.
- Combine the pumpkin seeds, tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, olives, feta cheese and lettuce in a bowl with the olive oil and some salt and black pepper.
- Mix together the houmous and Greek yogurt.
- Warm the pittas and split open, then spread each one with the houmous mixture.
- Spoon the salad inside the pittas and serve immediately.