Spanish chicken with garlic and bay leaves
Skinless chicken thigh
480 g, cutlets (Buy 4x150g)
1 medium, chopped
Dried chilli flakes
Salt reduced chicken stock
¾ cup(s), (185ml)
¼ cup(s), (60ml)
16 individual, spanish
250 g, turss, cut from vine
Fresh bay leaf
3 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced. Lightly spray chicken with oil and season with salt and pepper. Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken, turning, for 8 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a baking dish.
- Cook onion and garlic in same pan, stirring, for 5 minutes or until softened. Add paprika and chilli and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add stock and sherry and bring to the boil. Pour stock mixture over chicken in dish. Arrange olives, tomatoes and half the bay leaves around chicken. Bake for 45 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, using a small knife, make a small deep cut into each potato. Insert remaining bay leaves into potatoes. Place potatoes on a baking tray. Lightly spray with oil and bake with chicken for 40 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Serve Spanish chicken with potatoes.