Sage pork medallions with apple and mint salsa
Pumpkin, butternut, raw
500 g, cut into 5mm thick slices
2 bunch(es), cut into 5cm lengths
16 g, (16 leaves)
Trimmed pork medallion steak
432 g, (Buy 480g)
Prosciutto fat trimmed
4 slice(s), (60g)
Green apple, unpeeled
1 medium, Granny Smith, finely chopped
¼ cup(s), finely shredded
120 g, baby
1 x 3 second spray(s)
- Preheat a chargrill or barbecue over medium heat. Lightly spray pumpkin with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, in batches, for 1-2 minutes each side or until lightly charred and tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Cook asparagus for 2 minutes each side or until just tender. Transfer to a plate.
- Lay 2 sage leaves over the top of each pork steak. Turn pork over and top with remaining sage. Wrap a prosciutto slice around each steak to enclose sage.
- Cook pork for 2-3 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover pork with foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine apple, mint and half the juice in a small bowl. Place rocket, pumpkin and asparagus in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and remaining juice. Toss to combine. Top pork with apple salsa and serve with salad.