Coles Carisma potato Potato, Carisma
baby spinach leaves
Hans 98% Fat Free Short Cut Bacon
125 g, fat trimmed
1 small, finely chopped
3 medium, lightly beaten
frozen broad beans
170 g, (1 cup)
97% fat-free cottage cheese
250 g, (1¼ cups)
- Boil, steam or microwave potatoes until just tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Add spinach and set aside, covered, for 5 minutes or until spinach has wilted.
- Meanwhile, finely chop half the bacon. Heat oil in a medium (22cm) non-stick ovenproof frying pan over medium heat. Cook onion and chopped bacon, stirring, for 5 minutes or until onion has softened. Transfer to bowl with potato mixture. Add eggs and stir to coat.
- Thinly slice remaining bacon. Reheat same pan over medium-high heat. Cook sliced bacon, stirring, for 5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Reheat same pan over medium heat. Add potato mixture, pressing lightly to spread mixture over base of pan. Cook for 8–10 minutes or until base is golden and set.
- Preheat grill on high. Grill tortilla for 5 minutes or until top is golden and set.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broad beans until just tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water and drain. Peel and discard skins. Combine beans, sliced bacon and cottage cheese in a bowl. Serve tortilla wedges topped with cottage cheese mixture.