Frozen yoghurt-coated blueberries
When the hunger pangs hit, you’ll be so pleased to have these bite-sized nibbles ready and waiting for you in the freezer.
99% fat-free, plain Greek yoghurt, unsweetened
1¼ cup(s), (200g)
- Combine 100g 99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
- and 1 tablespoon maple syrup in a bowl. Add
- 1 ¼ cups (200g) fresh blueberries and stir to coat.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper. Using a fork,
- transfer the blueberries to the prepared baking
- tray in a single layer, making sure they are separate
- and not clumped together. Place tray in the freezer
- for about 4 hours or until the yoghurt coating is
- frozen solid. Divide frozen blueberries into
- 4 portions. Serve immediately or transfer each
- portion to a separate reusable container and return
- to freezer.
TIP: Store in the freezer for up to 1 month.