Coriander chicken with avocado and corn salad
2 clove(s), chopped
1½ cup(s), coarsely chopped
Skinless chicken breast
500 g, (2 x 250g breasts), sliced in half horizontally
2 cob(s), small, (2 x 50g cobs)
1 medium, chopped
8 large, thinly sliced
½ medium, finely chopped
2 x 3 second spray(s)
- To make marinade, process lime juice, oil, garlic, cumin and 2 tablespoons water in a small food processor or blender until puréed. Add 1 cup coriander, season with salt and pepper and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer ¼ cup of the marinade to a small container and reserve in the fridge. Place chicken and remaining marinade in a large shallow dish and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a large non-stick grill pan with oil and heat over medium-high heat. Cook corn for 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until lightly charred. Remove and set aside.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Lightly spray same pan again with oil. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Cut corn kernels from cobs. Place corn, avocado, radishes, onion, remaining coriander and 2 tablespoons of the reserved marinade in a large bowl. Gently toss to combine.
- Serve chicken with avocado and corn salad. Drizzle the remaining reserved marinade over chicken.
TIP: Marinade can be made 1 day ahead. Marinate chicken overnight in the fridge. Keep the reserved marinade in a separate container in the fridge.