Chicken with cumin roasted cauliflower and cherry tomatoes
2 cup(s), (1/2 cauliflower) cut into small florets
2 tsp, seeds
250 g, halved
Frozen green peas
1 cup(s), (120g)
Skinless chicken breast
400 g, (2 x 200g fillets) halved horizontally
½ cup(s), sprigs
99% fat-free plain Greek yoghurt
½ cup(s), (120g)
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Place the cauliflower in a large baking dish. Sprinkle with the cumin seeds and curry powder. Drizzle with half the oil. Toss to coat. Bake for 25 minutes, sprinkling with the almonds halfway through.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes in a baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes, adding the peas in the last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Heat the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 4 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, steam the beans over a saucepan of boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp.
- Add the coriander sprigs and tomato and peas to the cauliflower. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Divide the chicken, cauliflower mixture and beans among serving plates. Top with the yoghurt and season with pepper.