Cauliflower pizza with chicken and broccolini
3 cup(s), (450g), cut into florets
½ medium, finely chopped
2 medium, lightly beaten
1 tsp, finely chopped
1 bunch(es), cut into 3cm lengths
Frozen green peas
⅓ cup(s), (40g)
½ cup(s), (140g)
Cooked skinless chicken breast
240 g, shredded
99% fat-free plain yoghurt
⅓ cup(s), (80g)
1 clove(s), crushed
Fresh lemon rind
2 tsp, finely grated
1 tbs, finely chopped
Fresh flat-leaf parsley
2 tbs, leaves
- Preheat oven to 220°C or 200° fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Process cauliflower in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Transfer to a large bowl. Add onion, egg and thyme and stir to combine. Spread cauliflower mixture over prepared tray to form a 5mm-thick round base. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until firm and light golden.
- Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave broccolini and peas until tender. Drain. Refresh under cold water and drain.
- Spoon puree over pizza base. Top with broccolini, peas and chicken. Bake for 5–10 minutes or until warmed through.
- Combine yoghurt, garlic, rind, juice and mint in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dollop pizza with yoghurt sauce and serve sprinkled with parsley.