How to use your Points at Fishbowl
Poké bowls have become increasingly popular and trendy in recent times. Ask around and you’ll probably find that most people have their go-to bowl. Whether it’s seafood, chicken or vegetarian-based, there’s something for everyone at Fishbowl. The beauty of poké bowls is that they’re customisable, so you’ve got the ability to make up a complete meal with a combination of carbohydrates, protein and healthy fats.
There are plenty of options on the Fishbowl menu that you can fit into your Points Budget.
Use our guide next time you’re at Fishbowl to help you make the best choice to suit your Points Budget.
Take the decision work out of your meal and order one of the Fishbowl house favourites. These come with a pre-determined combination of protein, veggies, toppings and dressing - all you need to do is select your base and track this as a separate item in the WW app. To save on Points, order a mixed base, like the examples below.
- Tofu Boys Bowl (7 Points) + Brown Rice and Cabbage (3 Points): 10 Points
- Spring Chicken Bowl (8 Points) + Mixed Leaves (0 Points): 8 Points
- O.G. Salmon Bowl (10 Points) + Mixed Cabbage (0 Points): 10 Points
- Miso Eggplant Bowl (8 Points) + Glass Noodles and Cabbage Base (2 Points): 10 Points
*Points values are based on regular-size bowls
Prefer to build your own bowl from scratch? No worries! The WW app makes this easy to do. Follow the steps below to build your own bowl.
- Track your base (e.g. glass noodle and cabbage)
- Track your protein filling (e.g. miso eggplant)
- Track your toppings (e.g. crsipy shallots)
- Track your dressing (e.g. spicy shoyu)
Remember, there’s no need to track any extra veg you add, since they’re ZeroPoint foods, so fill-up on as many veggies as you like!