Lamb Leg Steak, Lean, Boneless, raw
1 individual, coarsely grated
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
1 tablespoons, chopped
1 clove(s), crushed
4 leaf/leaves, small, shredded
2 large, sliced
1 whole, small, trimmed and peeled
WW White Wraps
Lemon Juice, Fresh
2 teaspoons, chopped
- To make the marinade, put the olive oil, lemon juice, oregano and crushed garlic in a screw-top jar and shake well to combine.
- Pour the marinade into a shallow dish, large enough to hold the lamb steaks in a single layer. Add lamb steaks and turn to coat. Cover with cling film and chill for 1-8 hours, turning occasionally. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before cooking.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the steaks, in batches, for 3 minutes on each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking. Put on a warm plate, cover loosely with kitchen foil and set aside to rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- Meanwhile, using your hands, squeeze as much liquid as you can from the grated cucumber. Combine the cucumber with the yogurt, dill and garlic in a bowl, then season with salt.
- Spread one side of each wrap with the yogurt mixture. Top with a quarter of the lettuce, tomato, beetroot and lamb and another dollop of yogurt mixture. Roll up to enclose filling and repeat with the remaining wraps.