Zesty lemon & herb chicken
Give plain chicken some zing with a delicious marinade for added flavour
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
WW Lemon & Herb Marinade
Sugar Snap Peas
½ medium, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 5.
- Rub the marinade over the chicken breasts and leave to marinate for 15 minutes. Bake in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the couscous according to pack instructions and steam the broccoli and sugar snap peas for 4-5 minutes until just tender.
- Slice the courgette into ribbons, using a julienne peeler. Put a griddle pan over a medium-high heat and once hot, char the courgette ribbons for 30 seconds on each side.
- Serve the chicken, couscous and veg with the lemon slices.