Veggie chilli with baked tortilla chips
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Quorn Meat Free Mince
Morrisons Red Kidney Beans in Chilli Sauce
Fresh Salsa (no oil)
1½ teaspoons, level
WW White Wraps
1 can(s), large
Lime Juice, Fresh
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Mist 2 baking sheets with the cooking spray.
- Tip the Quorn mince into a pan and add the mixed beans, salsa, cherry tomatoes and chilli powder. Stir well and bring to the boil.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan, stir, then turn down the heat so that the sauce is simmering. Cook for 15 minutes.
- While the chilli is cooking, prepare the salad by coarsely grating the carrot (do this in your food processor if you prefer). Finely chop the cucumber and coriander or mint and mix everything together with the vinegar or lime juice. Season to taste.
- Five minutes before the chilli is ready, cut each tortilla into 8 triangles using a pair of scissors. Arrange them on the baking sheets and bake for 3-4 minutes, until crisp. Serve the chilli with the salad and baked tortilla chips.