- Total Time
Fresh vegetables in an off-the-shelf tomato sauce are the basis for this easylasagne.
Courgette1 medium, sliced
Baby corn, canned125 g
Peppers, All Types2 medium, deseeded and cut into chunks
Passata350 g, tomato
Cherry Tomatoes8 individual
Oregano, Dried1 teaspoons, level
Lasagne sheet, dry6 sheet(s), (check that they don’t need pre-cooking)
Medium fat soft cheese200 g, tub
Skimmed Milk50 ml
Black pepper½ teaspoons
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190°C/fan oven 170°C
- Simmer the courgette, baby corn and peppers in a little boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain well, then stir in the passata. Add the cherry tomatoes and oregano or mixed herbs and stir to mix.
- Spoon half the vegetable mixture into the base of a lasagne dish and place three lasagne sheets on top. Spoon the remaining vegetable mixture over them, then arrange the rest of the lasagne sheets on top.
- Beat the low fat soft cheese and milk together until smooth. Season with black pepper. Spread over the lasagne sheets.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling.