Vegetable & Quorn™ moussaka
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 large, chopped
2 clove(s), crushed
400 g, chopped
1 medium, chopped
150 g, thinly sliced
Vegetable stock cube(s)
1 cube(s), dissolved in 150ml hot water
1 medium, thinly sliced
Egg, whole, raw
1 medium, raw
Medium fat soft cheese
0% fat natural Greek yogurt
1 pinch, and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190°C/375°F/fan oven 150°C.
- Spray a large saucepan with low fat cooking spray and cook the onion, garlic and Quorn mince for 5-6 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the tomatoes, courgette, mushrooms and stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon half the mince mixture into an oblong ovenproof dish and layer half the aubergine slices on top. Repeat with the remaining mince mixture and the rest of the aubergine.
- Beat together the egg, low fat soft cheese and yogurt. Spread this evenly over the aubergine. Transfer to the oven and bake for approximately 35 minutes, when the topping will be set and golden brown.