- 1 small Onion(s), chopped
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, crushed
- 1 medium Peppers, All Types, de-seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons Sunflower Oil
- 400 g Tinned Tomatoes, (chopped)
- 100 ml Fresh Vegetable Stock
- 85 g White pasta, dry, (shells, farfalle or penne)
- 1/2 teaspoons, level Oregano, Dried
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1/4 teaspoons Black pepper
- 25 g Half Fat Cheddar Cheese, grated, to serve
- 225 g Turkey Breast Mince, raw
Heat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/350°F. Heat a non stick frying pan until hot and then dry fry the minced turkey, stirring well, for 7-8 minutes, or until cooked and crumbly.
Add the onion, garlic, pepper and oil. Mix well, cover and cook for 5 minutes, until the vegetables have softened.
Stir in the tomatoes, stock or water, pasta shapes, herbs and seasoning. Bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes.
Spoon the mixture into a small casserole dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes.
Uncover and serve hot, sprinkled with the grated cheese.