Trout with Rosemary Crushed Potatoes and Watercress Sauce
New potatoes, raw
Calorie controlled cooking spray
700 g, 4 x 175g
Lemon Juice, Fresh
Medium fat soft cheese
1 bunch(es), approx 2 tbsp, chopped
- Put the potatoes on to cook in lightly salted boiling water. They will take about 20 minutes.
- When the potatoes have been cooking for 10 minutes, preheat the grill.
- Spray a baking sheet with low fat cooking spray and arrange the trout fillets on top. Sprinkle them with lemon juice and season with black pepper. Cook for ten minutes, or until the flesh is opaque and flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Meanwhile, gently heat the low fat soft cheese and milk in a saucepan, stirring until smooth. Add the watercress and cook gently for 2 minutes. Season.
- Drain the potatoes. Use a fork to lightly crush each one, then sprinkle with the rosemary. Serve with the grilled trout and watercress sauce. Use salmon fillets instead of trout, if you prefer.