Tropical Fruit Pavlova
250 g, 200ml Two Chicks free-range liquid egg white
1 portion(s), peeled, pitted and sliced
½ medium, peeled, deseeded and sliced
1 medium, peeled and chopped
100 g, halved
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 1/140°C/fan oven 120°C. Line a baking sheet with non-stick baking parchment and draw a 25cm (10 inch) circle on it.
- In a large grease-free bowl and using a hand-held electric whisk, whip the Two Chicks egg white until it holds its shape. Gradually add the sugar, whisking well until stiff and glossy.
- Spread the meringue in an even layer over the marked out circle.
- Bake in the oven for 2-3 hours. The meringue is dried out rather than cooked at this low temperature. Cool completely.
- Whip the cream until it holds its shape. Spread on top of the meringue. Arrange the mango, papaya, kiwi and strawberries on top. Serve.