Thai Fish Sauce
1 tablespoons, level, clear
Rice Noodles, dry
175 g, flat
2 clove(s), thinly sliced
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
4 medium, sliced fillets
200 g, baby leaf greens, chopped
Egg, whole, raw
2 medium, raw, lightly beaten
1 medium, cut into wedges, to serve
- In a bowl, combine the soy, oyster and fish sauces with the honey.
- Cook the noodles to pack instructions, then drain and cool under cold running water.
- Put the oil and garlic into a cold nonstick wok, then set it over a high heat. Cook until the garlic turns golden, then immediately add the chicken and stir-fry for 3 minutes until just cooked. Add the greens to the wok and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Push the chicken and greens to one side of the wok, and add the eggs to the other side. Scramble the eggs until cooked, then stir into the chicken and greens.
- Add the noodles and sauce mixture to the wok and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until the noodles are coated in the sauce. Divide between bowls and serve with the lime wedges.