Thai spinach, cauliflower & coconut noodle soup
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Thai green curry paste
4 tablespoon(s), level
Reduced fat coconut milk, tinned (7.7% Fat)
Vegetable stock cube
1 cube(s), made with 725ml hot water
1 whole, leaves and stalk removed, florets roughly chopped
King Prawns, Raw
300 g, peeled and deveined
Rice Noodles, dry
- Mist a large lidded pan with cooking spray and heat over a medium heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute until fragrant. Reserve 4 tbsp of the coconut milk and add the rest to the pan with the stock. Season and bring to the boil.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan then reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender. Remove from the heat and add most of the spinach and two-thirds of the coriander.
- Using a stick blender, blitz the contents of the pan until the mixture is completely smooth. Return to the heat, then add the prawns and cook for 4-5 minutes, or until the prawns are cooked through
- Meanwhile, prepare the noodles to pack instructions, drain and divide between bowls.
- Ladle the soup over the noodles, then scatter over the spring onions and remaining spinach and coriander. Swirl in the reserved coconut milk and serve.