Thai pork curry with coconut noodles
Blue Dragon Thai Red Curry Paste
Pork Escalope, Raw
400 g, halved
Rice Noodles, dry
150 g, flat, instant
Reduced fat coconut milk, tinned (7.7% Fat)
Lime Juice, Fresh
4 medium, trimmed and sliced
2 tablespoon(s), chopped
Chilli, green or red
1 individual, red, deseeded and finely sliced
Thai Fish Sauce
- Brush or rub the curry paste over the pork. Heat a griddle pan to high and brush with the oil. Griddle the pork for 2-3 minutes each side, until golden and cooked through. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the remaining oil and cook the pack choi for 1-2 minutes cut side down, until golden. Then turn over and add 200ml boiling water. Continue to cook (and steam) for a further 2 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles into a bowl and pour over boiling water. Leave for 3 minutes then drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a small pan heat the coconut milk, caster sugar, lime juice, spring onions, coriander, chilli, fish sauce and soy sauce to a gentle simmer.
- Cut the pork into strips. Serve the noodles in bowls with the coconut sauce poured over, topped with the pak choi and pork.