Tagliatelle with pork & mushrooms
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 large, thinly sliced
Pork Loin Steak, Lean, raw
400 g, thinly sliced
4 clove(s), crushed
250 g, mix of chestnut & button, sliced
2 tablespoons, chopped
Fat Free Natural Fromage Frais
Vegetable stock cube(s)
½ cube(s), made with 100ml hot water
Wholewheat Pasta, dry
- Lightly spritz a large deep frying pan with the calorie controlled spray. Cook the onion for 3-4 minutes until beginning to soften. Add the sliced pork, season well and cook for 5-6 minutes
- Turn the heat down and stir in the garlic, cooking for a minute. Add the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes until golden.
- Add the parsley, fromage frais and stock. Stir well and cook for 7-8 minutes until thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to pack instructions. Drain well and stir in the spinach to wilt.
- Serve the pasta & spinach with the mushroom & pork sauce on top.