Sweet chilli fish & chips traybake
Sweet potato(es), raw
600 g, cut into chunky chips
Reduced Sugar Sweet Chilli Sauce
1 zest(s) of 1
Lime Juice, Fresh
300 g, tenderstem
500 g, cooked, 4 x 125g skinless basa fillets
1 medium, trimmed and thinly sliced on the diagonal
2 tablespoons, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Put the sweet potatoes into a large bowl, drizzle over the oil and sprinkle over the sesame seeds. Season well then toss together and spread out onto the prepared tray. Roast for 20 minutes, then turn them over and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together the chilli sauce, lime zest and juice in a small jug, then season and set aside.
- Bring a medium pan of water to the boil and add the broccoli. When it comes back to the boil, leave it for 30 seconds, then immediately drain it.
- Push the sweet potato chips to one end of the baking tray and arrange the basa fillets and the blanched broccoli at the other end. Brush the fish with the sweet chilli mixture, and season the broccoli.
- Bake everything together for 10 minutes until the fish is cooked through and the broccoli is tender. Serve garnished with the spring onions and coriander.