SmartPoints® value per serving
Popping Corn, Uncooked
1 teaspoons, level
1 teaspoons, level, hot
1 teaspoons, freshly ground
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6.
- Put the sunflower oil and popping corn in a large, lidded pan and stir to combine. Cover and cook over a medium heat for 2-3 minutes, shaking often, until the corn starts to pop.
- Shake constantly until all the corn has popped, then remove from the heat and transfer to a large bowl, discarding any unpopped corn.
- In a small bowl, combine the chilli flakes, hot paprika and freshly ground black pepper and salt. Sprinkle the mixture over the popcorn and stir to combine.
- Transfer the popcorn to a large baking tray and bake for 2 minutes, until crisp. Serve