Wholewheat Pasta, cooked
Calorie controlled cooking spray
¼ medium, finely chopped
1 clove(s), minced
Extra lean beef mince (5% fat), raw
3 medium, diced
1 teaspoon(s), level
Dried Mixed Herbs
Egg, whole, raw
3 medium, raw, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Heat a nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, and mist with cooking spray. Cook the onion and garlic for a few minutes to soften.
- Add the mince and fry for a few minutes until brown, then stir in the passata, mushroom and herbs, and cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir into the spaghetti.
- Stir the eggs into the spaghetti mixture, mixing well. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut 8 squares of greaseproof paper just large enough to line an 8-hole muffin tray. Mist the tray with cooking spray, then line with the paper.
- Using a fork, twist some of the pasta mixture into one of the prepared muffin holes, pressing down as you go so that the mixture reaches the top. Repeat to use up the remaining spaghetti mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until set and golden. Remove from the oven and leave to rest for a few minutes before removing from the tins.