Slow cooker shredded chicken nachos
1 tablespoons, level
1½ teaspoons, level, mild
1 teaspoons, level
Chicken breast, skinless, raw
1 can(s), large
Black eyed beans, cooked
1 can(s), large, drained
Tesco Corn Tortilla Wraps
Calorie controlled cooking spray
Half Fat Cheddar Cheese
Reduced Fat Soured Cream
6 tablespoons, level
1 tablespoons, roughly chopped
Tesco Sliced Green Jalapenos in Brine
2½ tablespoons, drained
- In the bowl of a large slow cooker, combine the spices and oregano. Add the chicken, season well, and toss to coat. Arrange the chicken in a single layer, then add the pepper and tomatoes. Cook on high, covered, for 3 hours, or until the chicken is tender and cooked through.
- Transfer the chicken to a chopping board and shred using 2 forks. Return the meat to the slow cooker, then stir through the beans. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, until the beans are hot.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas mark 6. Mist both sides of the tortillas with cooking spray, then cut each into 6 triangles. Arrange the triangles on a large nonstick baking sheet in a single layer, then bake for 12 minutes, turning halfway, until crisp and golden.
- Heat the grill to high. Pile the tortillas on a large baking tray, then spoon over the chicken and bean mixture. Scatter over the cheese, then grill for 1 minute, or until the cheese is melted.
- Top the nachos with the soured cream, coriander and jalapeños, then serve with the lime wedges.