- 1/2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 individual Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages
- 1/2 medium Onion(s), use red, sliced
- 1 portion(s) Weight Watchers Tortillas (Wraps)
- 1 tablespoons Asda Tomato Chutney
- 1 tablespoons Coriander, fresh
Heat olive oil in a small, non-stick frying pan.
Add pork sausage. Fry, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes, then add red onion and continue frying for 5 minutes until the sausage is cooked and the onion is soft.
Place tortilla wrap under the grill for 1 minute until warmed through.
Chop the sausage into chunks and place on the wrap with the onion, tomato chutney and a handful of fresh coriander leaves.
Roll up, halve and serve.