Sausage breakfast wrap
- Total Time
Get your day off to a great start with this tasty sausage wrap. It’s the perfect start to a weekend.
Olive Oil½ teaspoons
WW Premium Pork Sausages1 individual
Onion(s)½ medium, use red, sliced
WW Tortillas (Wraps)1 portion(s)
Asda Tomato Chutney1 tablespoons
Coriander, fresh1 tablespoons
- Heat olive oil in a small, non-stick frying pan.
- Add pork sausage. Fry, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes, then add red onion and continue frying for 5 minutes until the sausage is cooked and the onion is soft.
- Place tortilla wrap under the grill for 1 minute until warmed through.
- Chop the sausage into chunks and place on the wrap with the onion, tomato chutney and a handful of fresh coriander leaves.
- Roll up, halve and serve.